- To grow the most nutrient-dense foods possible, while farming in a way that is healing to the land, animals, and people.
- To use alternative treatments on livestock instead of drugs, unless absolutely necessary.
- To be fair to all parties involved in the continuation of this farm: Myself, patrons, suppliers, and animals.
- To keep this farm transparent and honest. We have enough dishonest food sitting in the grocery stores. Now it's time for openness.
- To continually strive towards sustainability, and always be on the watch for ways to refine my farming methods.